in my mind

A character in this reality, each of us is a character in each episode. Everyone else is watching in another reality. Who is to say what is known? What if all that is known is just perceived? Everything we know is almost everything that we have been told. If our ancestors figured their own truths, why are we not looking for our own?

-in my mind

Thursday, October 20, 2011

One Way Funnel...Obsession

Obsession is a one way funnel. We have become more obsessed with ideas and careless to face reality. What we want and how we are perceived hold a huge rock over our heads and there is no telling when it might drop. I find that in the subject of obsession I am guilty of thinking I was not obsessed and that I was open minded. I realized that I was open minded, but only in areas I cared to be open minded in.

We are so obsessed with how people see us when we should not care at all what people think. We are obsessed with making everything perfect but we have heard millions of time that there is no such thing as perfect. We are obsessed with who we think we are and should realize that the only way to know who we are is through others. We are obsessed with finding the opposite sex that we think is best for us but we never know what is best for us, only what we want to be best for us. We are obsessed with fascinating the world with our present but less than one percent notice us and of those, even less remember us.

Obsession... a one way funnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where ever you go, leave something showing that you were once there!

Rate it, share it, and comment anonymously or with your name.

About Me

My photo
Some stories are fabricated, some stories are imaginative, some stories are not your own, and some are factual, but all are stories that is an individuals and he must share so that he feels the world part of him, not just him part of the world