in my mind

A character in this reality, each of us is a character in each episode. Everyone else is watching in another reality. Who is to say what is known? What if all that is known is just perceived? Everything we know is almost everything that we have been told. If our ancestors figured their own truths, why are we not looking for our own?

-in my mind

Monday, July 1, 2013

Short Flight: Dancing Shoes

After many years of wondering
I think it's time for me to travel
maybe sleep a little longer
before I'm sprinkled on gravel
send strings of message
through the empty can
saying my young goodbyes
now just seeing that
the rope will not hold
and so I let myself slip
from the wooden chair
and with my dancing shoes
I step dance on air
probably the longest dance
but definitely the most painful


2 comments:

Where ever you go, leave something showing that you were once there!

Rate it, share it, and comment anonymously or with your name.

About Me

My photo
Some stories are fabricated, some stories are imaginative, some stories are not your own, and some are factual, but all are stories that is an individuals and he must share so that he feels the world part of him, not just him part of the world