in my mind

A character in this reality, each of us is a character in each episode. Everyone else is watching in another reality. Who is to say what is known? What if all that is known is just perceived? Everything we know is almost everything that we have been told. If our ancestors figured their own truths, why are we not looking for our own?

-in my mind

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lose

When you want something so bad
And you get in too deep trying to find it
that you lose yourself
I was not alone
but in the crowd, I could not find myself
I thought I was short of a distance to
what I was looking for
but found difficulties finding me
I would hope I was hiding
and so I went to look under my bed
empty, silence, and some dust
I looked in my closet
full of clothing and shoes
I looked in all the rooms
everything was as I left it
I looked in shower
for sure someone was present here
I then followed the prints into my room
I found myself gained with age
sitting at the end of the bed
asking, now that you find me
lets find you



All rights reserved ©

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where ever you go, leave something showing that you were once there!

Rate it, share it, and comment anonymously or with your name.

About Me

My photo
Some stories are fabricated, some stories are imaginative, some stories are not your own, and some are factual, but all are stories that is an individuals and he must share so that he feels the world part of him, not just him part of the world