in my mind

A character in this reality, each of us is a character in each episode. Everyone else is watching in another reality. Who is to say what is known? What if all that is known is just perceived? Everything we know is almost everything that we have been told. If our ancestors figured their own truths, why are we not looking for our own?

-in my mind

Thursday, February 7, 2013

A perfect day is:


A place where morning starts at 9am
and birds do not sing before then
and my neighbors whisper because they know I am sleeping
and drivers low down the music when passing by
and everyone smile when I pass by 
maybe say good morning
and the bus is always on time
and my headphones are off so that I can exchange words with riders
and train moves smoothly
and people make way for each other
and each floor in the building is the same temperature

Morning starts before you wake up
and the birds chirp at 5 am
and my neighbors are yelling and laughing loudly
it's not even 4 am
a passerby has his music so loud 
the building vibrates through the fucking walls
and I have woken hours before my time
fucking time is all I have
How I could slither myself into sleep
but no, the hot water heater sleeps
and cold water spray like rain on my unforgiving body
walking on the trash filled street
getting looks that could kill
the bus is either early or late
and my luck is that that bitch came early
I have my headphones on so that I do not have to hear
the loud woman's husband lack of might in his bed
and the train sends me knocking people over
and everyone bumps into you
pushing me out the way
and in every floor a changeof temperature
even from room to room
but of course mine is below zero
Ha ha like a perfect day

9 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this very much!! I do agree, the birds should chirp after I have woken! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I was. Last summer, I went to the US/Canada for three weeks and I'll never forget this time. Boston is an amazing cit. I love it, especially the harbor and the markets! Do you like it, too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! It's not my handwritting..:(
    But I like the text ♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Where ever you go, leave something showing that you were once there!

Rate it, share it, and comment anonymously or with your name.

About Me

My photo
Some stories are fabricated, some stories are imaginative, some stories are not your own, and some are factual, but all are stories that is an individuals and he must share so that he feels the world part of him, not just him part of the world