in my mind

A character in this reality, each of us is a character in each episode. Everyone else is watching in another reality. Who is to say what is known? What if all that is known is just perceived? Everything we know is almost everything that we have been told. If our ancestors figured their own truths, why are we not looking for our own?

-in my mind

Monday, October 31, 2011

Dolce Vita Across The Waters

I am minutes of deciding my own fate,
second from naming a child,
and milliseconds from being forever lost.
Where my boat to sail?
this two roads, leave man idling in the same space,
so man must change his pace.
I move to the open ocean,
I sail far beyond my reach,
I tear in between vast winds,
and plow in between large body of water,
I find myself home far from land
Waters I have come to know as home,
I find myself a stranger in the same world
and from nowhere crept shower of happiness.
My belly has found a home,
and my mind has found retirement.
I have once again found living souls
vibrant minds
ecstatic vision of the world,
form the other side
of the binocular
things look much more pleasant

I have found my place,
where I should cultivate my body
I need my company, my stock, my capital
so that I can reach beyond my world once more
and see what was made for me to see.
To stay in the same stale air, is to know noting beyond
to never part from ones self, is to never find peace
not seeing the world, leaves a man handicapped
but these three legs have not failed me yet
and so land I have come to love you,
but the waters call me now,
time is bending, my friend,
we shall meet shortly


All rights reserved © EOU 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where ever you go, leave something showing that you were once there!

Rate it, share it, and comment anonymously or with your name.

About Me

My photo
Some stories are fabricated, some stories are imaginative, some stories are not your own, and some are factual, but all are stories that is an individuals and he must share so that he feels the world part of him, not just him part of the world