in my mind

A character in this reality, each of us is a character in each episode. Everyone else is watching in another reality. Who is to say what is known? What if all that is known is just perceived? Everything we know is almost everything that we have been told. If our ancestors figured their own truths, why are we not looking for our own?

-in my mind

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Special Enough

The luxury of creating a special meal for you
as if you weren't special enough
we have to now bear witness
to this extra special someone
we have become so tired of it
jealousy is no where to be found
but I wish I had just a piece of
what you're getting

I am stuck here
because I refuse to finish
what was given to me
the right hand is not moving fast enough
it seems like I have been sitting here forever
for just one second
I wish I was you
so that I can excuse myself from
this tasteless thing

You have the luxury to say no
No is not my vocabulary
when I say it,
it just does not exit my lips
it isn't a speech problem
just a problem I just cannot discuss

Did you know I was hungry before this
my stomach growled
my mouth watered
but when I sat on the table
I just became tired
and hunger escape me
where did it go?

As if you were not special enough
I have to sit here and inhale this offensive odor
from this substance supposed that there are good for me
while you now child play
and horsing around
I am not jealous
I just wish I could be you
just for a second
so I can get off the table
where we mostly dine
but if I never see it again
I will be fine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where ever you go, leave something showing that you were once there!

Rate it, share it, and comment anonymously or with your name.

About Me

My photo
Some stories are fabricated, some stories are imaginative, some stories are not your own, and some are factual, but all are stories that is an individuals and he must share so that he feels the world part of him, not just him part of the world