in my mind

A character in this reality, each of us is a character in each episode. Everyone else is watching in another reality. Who is to say what is known? What if all that is known is just perceived? Everything we know is almost everything that we have been told. If our ancestors figured their own truths, why are we not looking for our own?

-in my mind

Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Rich Free Man P.II

You do not know I, but I am the closet to GOD; see HE has blessed me with all the gold, and a throne that I kindly refuse to sit in. But the gold, it is a blessing that few have received. Or maybe a blessing that has been given to everyone, but too many, too busy holding on at the edge of the mountain, trying to climb the walls of the sky to receive heaven. Heaven is not up there, I know where Heaven is, and it is not up there. I tell them to come down, but I am ignored with kind words although their face filled with hanger, maybe disgust. A secret it is from now on, since everyone kindly brush their shoulders as the truth roll from my tongue. The truth, they ignore, the truth, but never mind them, heaven, I can have all to myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where ever you go, leave something showing that you were once there!

Rate it, share it, and comment anonymously or with your name.

About Me

My photo
Some stories are fabricated, some stories are imaginative, some stories are not your own, and some are factual, but all are stories that is an individuals and he must share so that he feels the world part of him, not just him part of the world