in my mind

A character in this reality, each of us is a character in each episode. Everyone else is watching in another reality. Who is to say what is known? What if all that is known is just perceived? Everything we know is almost everything that we have been told. If our ancestors figured their own truths, why are we not looking for our own?

-in my mind

Monday, September 6, 2010

Knowing Me: Meyoú

To know me, I must know you,
because through you, I know myself.
I am who I think I am, until you show me who you think I am.

You can't know me, because every second I change,
and every second you are not with me, is every second you lose me,
and when you lose me for the seconds, it adds up to the minutes you no longer know me.

To know me, I need me and you.
Can I say I am not me, but say I am meyoú?
because without you, I am only who I think I am,
and without me, I am only who you think I am.

1 comment:

  1. You just gave me a perfect name for a child created with love of two people: Meyou ;-)
    So if I'm ever fortunate to have one created that way can I take this name ? lol
    If you have one first you can of course keep it !
    I still have Amaru ;-) lol
    As for the poem. It definitely works like that.
    That's why people who want to grow and learn more about themselves like to be around the ones who disagree with them or challenge their mind. They often say that oposites attract, I think that Meyou has a big part in it.
    I love that people disagree and challenge one another. Without those chalenges we would still think that Earth is flat !!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Where ever you go, leave something showing that you were once there!

Rate it, share it, and comment anonymously or with your name.

About Me

My photo
Some stories are fabricated, some stories are imaginative, some stories are not your own, and some are factual, but all are stories that is an individuals and he must share so that he feels the world part of him, not just him part of the world