in my mind

A character in this reality, each of us is a character in each episode. Everyone else is watching in another reality. Who is to say what is known? What if all that is known is just perceived? Everything we know is almost everything that we have been told. If our ancestors figured their own truths, why are we not looking for our own?

-in my mind

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Frames of The First

I was crushed
by my first crush
sex
quenched thirst
my soul
the need to be filled
the emptiness came
as her feet stepped past the door
poof, she disappears like magic
but left her faint distance perfume
How did I ever live without her
beautiful flower
that now holds a stench
I hate her in my belief
I need to enter her doors
and take, take, take
take back all that I gave
so that she can feel
the emptiness that no amount
of liquid or substance can fill
I need to enter her backdoor
and take as much as I gave
retract the complements
with no supplements
shake away anything she has on me
sting like a black and yellow bee
burn paper hearts
squeezes butterflies
out of her stomach
cease my beautiful mistake
from ever happening



© EOU 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where ever you go, leave something showing that you were once there!

Rate it, share it, and comment anonymously or with your name.

About Me

My photo
Some stories are fabricated, some stories are imaginative, some stories are not your own, and some are factual, but all are stories that is an individuals and he must share so that he feels the world part of him, not just him part of the world