in my mind

A character in this reality, each of us is a character in each episode. Everyone else is watching in another reality. Who is to say what is known? What if all that is known is just perceived? Everything we know is almost everything that we have been told. If our ancestors figured their own truths, why are we not looking for our own?

-in my mind

Sunday, April 25, 2010

When you take my time

I sit in this lonely room
although there are men and women
but loneliness voids all beings
and the furnish is cover by white sheet

Light glimpse into my window
but no one is here,
just I breaking away, like crack in the driest land

My heart is heavy, and my cheeks are showered with tears
because you have taken from me years, and now you ask for time
time that is mine, time that I willingly share

If in this time, you find what you search for
what shall I do?
Shall I lay on my bead and place my hands across my heart,
or shall I just bury myself, because dead I might as well be

When you leave, you take with you your time
and do not leave me with mine
and because you and time are all I have
I'm left with nothing, when you take with you my time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where ever you go, leave something showing that you were once there!

Rate it, share it, and comment anonymously or with your name.

About Me

My photo
Some stories are fabricated, some stories are imaginative, some stories are not your own, and some are factual, but all are stories that is an individuals and he must share so that he feels the world part of him, not just him part of the world