in my mind

A character in this reality, each of us is a character in each episode. Everyone else is watching in another reality. Who is to say what is known? What if all that is known is just perceived? Everything we know is almost everything that we have been told. If our ancestors figured their own truths, why are we not looking for our own?

-in my mind

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Running against me

I stepped on the line as if in a race
I looked to the left, then looked to the right
I looked to the left, then looked to the right
I shot my muscles to depart
And the engine roared…

My body freeze, the tires screeched
My eyes shot to the right
And my friend bolted
The white vans moved from its post
They met right in front of me...

God put his hand over my eyes
I saw nothing, not light, not dark
I saw clear, and unclear
When GOD took his hand away,my friend was surrounded by many man
and through their legs, I could see little feet
He was laying on the ground
not moving, not a budge
I pray in my mind that he wake up
that he not suffer the same faith of his sister
His elder, who passed to the next life
after she met a white van
Is he dead?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where ever you go, leave something showing that you were once there!

Rate it, share it, and comment anonymously or with your name.

About Me

My photo
Some stories are fabricated, some stories are imaginative, some stories are not your own, and some are factual, but all are stories that is an individuals and he must share so that he feels the world part of him, not just him part of the world