in my mind

A character in this reality, each of us is a character in each episode. Everyone else is watching in another reality. Who is to say what is known? What if all that is known is just perceived? Everything we know is almost everything that we have been told. If our ancestors figured their own truths, why are we not looking for our own?

-in my mind

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Red Apple

They forbade you,
but my mouth forgave you.
you sweet, bitter exotic fruit.
who can escape you?
not I,
I cannot blind my mind,
of your sweet but bitter juice,
the tight red skin,
that I tongue before my teeth pierce through.
Not a drop will waste,
my lips engage to remove every drip from your skin.

Its fierce, my growling stomach,
for your presence,
to hold you in it, like birth,
before stripping you of your sweet, then of your bitter,
and sending you to make more bitter sweet fruits.

hunger for your sweet.
thirst for your bitter juice.
why forbid you?
why take you away from my mouth,
and leave you to rot?
to be half eaten by the flat body-grub,
the maggot,
the unclean insect, that leaves a hole in your core

Red exotic apple.
bitter but sweet.
you enter my heart through my stomach,
and leave me longing for my next bitter sweet fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where ever you go, leave something showing that you were once there!

Rate it, share it, and comment anonymously or with your name.

About Me

My photo
Some stories are fabricated, some stories are imaginative, some stories are not your own, and some are factual, but all are stories that is an individuals and he must share so that he feels the world part of him, not just him part of the world