in my mind

A character in this reality, each of us is a character in each episode. Everyone else is watching in another reality. Who is to say what is known? What if all that is known is just perceived? Everything we know is almost everything that we have been told. If our ancestors figured their own truths, why are we not looking for our own?

-in my mind

Monday, November 16, 2009

The Last November

November, my sweet November
In all the months, November the song
It is no longer a month long
The day, the one before mine
The last, when we dined
The save, of the strap
I plead, it was a trap
I fell, forgive my fall
You repelled
Un-spoke, unlooked
You undid my string
Now I’m lifeless in your heart
I cannot forget you
I cannot undo
I can only frame the memories
I put them on my walls
So that out of my mind
So that I can forget, then remember
Remember my sweet November


CD (Flower of Christ)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where ever you go, leave something showing that you were once there!

Rate it, share it, and comment anonymously or with your name.

About Me

My photo
Some stories are fabricated, some stories are imaginative, some stories are not your own, and some are factual, but all are stories that is an individuals and he must share so that he feels the world part of him, not just him part of the world