in my mind

A character in this reality, each of us is a character in each episode. Everyone else is watching in another reality. Who is to say what is known? What if all that is known is just perceived? Everything we know is almost everything that we have been told. If our ancestors figured their own truths, why are we not looking for our own?

-in my mind

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Long sleep

Long Sleep
Why do people fear you, Long Sleep
Why do I not
Long sleep
Do I not sleep everyday?
So what is sleep a little longer?
When we wake, do we not wish for more sleep?
So why be scared to sleep forever?

Long sleep
I was once scared
Death, I mean Long Sleep
I locked my doors
I closed all doors so I can hear you coming
So that I can be ready
Ready, that’s all I was
Ready, but not ready for my forever sleep
Because forever is a long time
I don’t want to sleep now
Can I be awake all the time, until my lungs sleep?

Long sleep
I did not understand
Why is there long sleep?
Death, I mean Ms. Long Sleep
Can I just call you sleep?
Because I enjoy sleep
Why are you associated with bad?
Can I say you are good?
So maybe I can sleep better

Long sleep
You are feared by all
You are feared to all, to sleep
And since sleep is the cause of dreams
I want to sleep longer and longer
To dream my wants, to forget my needs
But Long Sleep, I am not ready for
Ms. Long sleep, I no longer fear you

Forever is a long time
And forever sleep will always be feared
But forever sleep is needed
So that others have chance to see the World
To love the things I’ve loved, but forgotten
To see things I’ve seen, but don’t appreciate
To feel the things I no longer know how to feel

Long sleep
I respect you now
I understand
To sleep is to be in peace
To leave the worries and dream my wants
To feel happy more than sorrow and fear
So long sleep is a blessing
So that I can appreciate it all now
The World, my loves ones and friends
For now I will live
But Ms. Long Sleep, we will meet one day
Till then, I shall be with my close friend, Ms Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where ever you go, leave something showing that you were once there!

Rate it, share it, and comment anonymously or with your name.

About Me

My photo
Some stories are fabricated, some stories are imaginative, some stories are not your own, and some are factual, but all are stories that is an individuals and he must share so that he feels the world part of him, not just him part of the world