in my mind

A character in this reality, each of us is a character in each episode. Everyone else is watching in another reality. Who is to say what is known? What if all that is known is just perceived? Everything we know is almost everything that we have been told. If our ancestors figured their own truths, why are we not looking for our own?

-in my mind

Saturday, January 2, 2010

The serpent in the sea

Naked feet on cold wooden floor
Each step a tip
Each step leaves haze around each print
Then disappears
Ghostly, the cracking of heavy weight on wood
The loud drums
The vibrating sound that unease the nerve
The mind too weak to control
The control of certain inches of the body
The nose sweating out nerve
The underfoot searching for carpet
The warmth searching for the feet
The serpent will not avast
Thee corrupt the mind
And the mind caress the lewd thoughts
The body quiver in excite
The hand turn the knob
Door open and door close
Voices whisper
One begs for halt, the other plead closeness
Too far to turn
Back, Ghost I cannot
Hide this love no more
I am weak

Only the sea can save me now
To lay on dirt and swim in sea
Serpentine on mountains of sand
The curves, mamma, and mane
Glide on the golden tone
Smooth like skin, after being peeled
Open the shell
Tongue the mussels
The wind moan
Whispers pleading
The sea calls
And I swim
Current, tonight is strong
The waves pull, then push
Over and over
Then the sudden calm
So I lay on the beach
exhaust, weak, full of fatigue
After my nerves ease and sweat rest
Words spoke
Door opens, door closes
Hardwood crack underneath feet
I ghost myself from the chance of wandering eyes
And bedded my exhausted body


© EOU 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where ever you go, leave something showing that you were once there!

Rate it, share it, and comment anonymously or with your name.

About Me

My photo
Some stories are fabricated, some stories are imaginative, some stories are not your own, and some are factual, but all are stories that is an individuals and he must share so that he feels the world part of him, not just him part of the world