in my mind

A character in this reality, each of us is a character in each episode. Everyone else is watching in another reality. Who is to say what is known? What if all that is known is just perceived? Everything we know is almost everything that we have been told. If our ancestors figured their own truths, why are we not looking for our own?

-in my mind

Monday, November 4, 2013

Taking My Pressure

shrinking
from great and mighty
and you blew me up
into the water-filled clouds

blowing
out of proportion
and you sucked me dry
to the sand
in the desert

small
feeling...
and you enlarged me
filled me with the M
from the boy

full
of reality
and you went deep
almost killing
to five and a half inches
of heaven

    shrinking, blowing, small, full
    from great and mighty
    out of proportion
    feeling... of reality
     and you blew me up
     and sucked me dry
     and enlarged me
     and you went deep

       into the water-filled clouds
       to the sand
       filled me with the M
       almost killing me

                in the desert
                from a boy
                to five and a half inches
                of heaven




No comments:

Post a Comment

Where ever you go, leave something showing that you were once there!

Rate it, share it, and comment anonymously or with your name.

About Me

My photo
Some stories are fabricated, some stories are imaginative, some stories are not your own, and some are factual, but all are stories that is an individuals and he must share so that he feels the world part of him, not just him part of the world