in my mind

A character in this reality, each of us is a character in each episode. Everyone else is watching in another reality. Who is to say what is known? What if all that is known is just perceived? Everything we know is almost everything that we have been told. If our ancestors figured their own truths, why are we not looking for our own?

-in my mind

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Reasonably trying to tell secrets... Skies

Partly thinking of all of the things that fade...

I am realizing that we are fading, slowing changing. We are not what we used to be and the things that allow us to grow are the things that keep us motivated. I feel, after a bottle of beer, that what we are talking about does not make sense and everything must have a sense if not it will not exist in my parallel universe.

Things I've never seen, do not exist, in my world. But not existing in my wold does not mean that it is not real. What is the meaning of arguments if there is nothing to take from it? What is the meaning of a meaningless conversation? is it brief entertainment that lapse in memory, fall from the sky, and the day is forgotten? We are all forgotten until what you mean to us phase us and then we recall who you are but we never know what you are, to us, until it is too late to realize. But it is never too late to realize because we can't just become dust that vanish in thin air.

Nothing must remain the same, and everything must remain constant. Those things I just could not tolerate are mind games that phase me none now that I realize that it just make no sense to think about something that does not matter. Matter of fact it is that all of the facts are opinion until it is proven fact for the main time and then it becomes someones opinion. Have we been talking about the same thing all along but still arguing? Language barrier on all the bridges in our geographic area.

Broadly speaking... Do you not realize what is going on around you? You have not been looking and while you have not lost your hearing, you are not listening. We are not alone in this lonely world. See there are those who know what is to be known and to share is like sharing wealth, why would they? It is something that is worth more than all things on this earth because we must keep to ourselves what could benefit the world. I just can't think like that. Maybe when I get a piece of the action I'll become something I despise or something I never thought I'll be.

It is easy to look at someone and make up our mind but we are doing exactly the same thing just in different ways. Secret is that there is something that you should know but you have not been seeking it and so it is unlikely that you will learn it. Did you hear the secret? The reason it is a secret is because they wish for it to remain the same. Look at the sky long enough and then you will ask the right questions... Look to the sky once in a while. Look to the sky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where ever you go, leave something showing that you were once there!

Rate it, share it, and comment anonymously or with your name.

About Me

My photo
Some stories are fabricated, some stories are imaginative, some stories are not your own, and some are factual, but all are stories that is an individuals and he must share so that he feels the world part of him, not just him part of the world