in my mind

A character in this reality, each of us is a character in each episode. Everyone else is watching in another reality. Who is to say what is known? What if all that is known is just perceived? Everything we know is almost everything that we have been told. If our ancestors figured their own truths, why are we not looking for our own?

-in my mind

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Mathematician And Problem Solvers

My ears were prey to the complaints
They came in waves
and in waves they came
I cannot not do anything
but I sit and pull out the puzzle
because it is meant to be solved
solver
I
every problem must be solved
the solution but so easy
played like a film in my head
just not a picture
the complainer could see
and so I cannot not do anything
but I sit and take a sip of this refreshing beverage
because every problem must be solved
and so I pull out my math book
where there is always just one answer
and but many ways to solve
problem
solver
I
life's jest
and so filled with laughter
because a mathematician cannot solve
his own problems
this predator mouth
has found prey
and it played like a film in the preys head
just not a picture
the complainer could see
complainer
I

-----------------------------------------

Each of us can solve others problems, but have difficulties solving our own. That's why Mathematicians are magicians at solving problems...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where ever you go, leave something showing that you were once there!

Rate it, share it, and comment anonymously or with your name.

About Me

My photo
Some stories are fabricated, some stories are imaginative, some stories are not your own, and some are factual, but all are stories that is an individuals and he must share so that he feels the world part of him, not just him part of the world