in my mind

A character in this reality, each of us is a character in each episode. Everyone else is watching in another reality. Who is to say what is known? What if all that is known is just perceived? Everything we know is almost everything that we have been told. If our ancestors figured their own truths, why are we not looking for our own?

-in my mind

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I Want You To Be Who You Are, But The Way I Want You To Be

I did not go to the end of the world
but I did step outside my one bedroom apartment
and then outside my current city
then outside the state
then outside the country

I stepped outside
looking for something different
but all the difference in the world
changed nothing
and I wanted to change them
to be a little more like you

the things I most dislike
are for some reason
thing I kind of most missed
and while I cannot stand
I figure I have to
get this shape we need
so sanding paper
but it will take forever to shape you
so I thought, let time shape you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where ever you go, leave something showing that you were once there!

Rate it, share it, and comment anonymously or with your name.

About Me

My photo
Some stories are fabricated, some stories are imaginative, some stories are not your own, and some are factual, but all are stories that is an individuals and he must share so that he feels the world part of him, not just him part of the world