in my mind

A character in this reality, each of us is a character in each episode. Everyone else is watching in another reality. Who is to say what is known? What if all that is known is just perceived? Everything we know is almost everything that we have been told. If our ancestors figured their own truths, why are we not looking for our own?

-in my mind

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

ABC... LOVE

Across from me
Blessing blemishes you
Causing I to see the
Doors to your inner beauty
Effortless to concludes that
For the sake of sakes and for the
Growth forced upon me to
Hear my manly voice
Infect my Throat, leaves
Just enough doubt to
Kiss your thin hand
Leaving you in dismay
Mourning the old me
Not knowing if to like the new me
Of all days, I peel unexpectedly today
Putting everything no longer at risk, into risk
Quietly quitting herself now
Risking to lose her certainty
Sobering from reality
To dream again


To: "Gracious, Merciful" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where ever you go, leave something showing that you were once there!

Rate it, share it, and comment anonymously or with your name.

About Me

My photo
Some stories are fabricated, some stories are imaginative, some stories are not your own, and some are factual, but all are stories that is an individuals and he must share so that he feels the world part of him, not just him part of the world