in my mind

A character in this reality, each of us is a character in each episode. Everyone else is watching in another reality. Who is to say what is known? What if all that is known is just perceived? Everything we know is almost everything that we have been told. If our ancestors figured their own truths, why are we not looking for our own?

-in my mind

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

where we were...Going to be

I need you to change
somethings I could not stand
so I thought it was best to sit
but I could not fit
and I thought it would be best to split
Now I want to share
a banana split
but you can't have the other half
not from the distance
and If I brought it to you
it would melt
because we'd find something
to argue about
and then we'll find our self
in the same place we always end up
close to the end
pointing fingers
the best game we ever played
was the blame game
somehow we have to stop
get away from the same
little things that makes
littler sense
and get us intense
I could not figure
if I hated what I became
or if I became what I hated
but I hated who I was
around you
somehow you bring it out of me
not sure who keeps putting it in me
I needed you to change
but you needed me to change something first
and I need you to change something first
but who's going to go first?
No one wants to win this race
But I changed me
and now life is moving in a different pace
and we are in a different place
now I realize you were right
we were always meant to be
you just wasn't right about the time
it's quarter past midnight
why are we up at this time
you always said you can see the future
well guess I can too
I hope he gets some of my features
lets not get distracted
lets not jinx it



AZ (Gracious; Merciful)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where ever you go, leave something showing that you were once there!

Rate it, share it, and comment anonymously or with your name.

About Me

My photo
Some stories are fabricated, some stories are imaginative, some stories are not your own, and some are factual, but all are stories that is an individuals and he must share so that he feels the world part of him, not just him part of the world