in my mind

A character in this reality, each of us is a character in each episode. Everyone else is watching in another reality. Who is to say what is known? What if all that is known is just perceived? Everything we know is almost everything that we have been told. If our ancestors figured their own truths, why are we not looking for our own?

-in my mind

Monday, March 7, 2011

Better, maybe tomorrow

No one can kill you more than you can kill yourself. As many people that can bring you down, is less than the many times you have brought down yourself. All the many man that you could have been, what are the chances that you are you if all could relive lives? Because I could be someone else, I love myself even more now. The time, the changes, the worries that I once never had, now dreaming of being a child just once more so that I could love it, each and every second. I know there are many that would trade, if they could, their childhood. If you do, you change everything about you. These are the moments when we realize that we can never be all we can be because with every level reached, there is more to be had. Just when you think it’s as worse as it could be, you realize that you can be even more sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where ever you go, leave something showing that you were once there!

Rate it, share it, and comment anonymously or with your name.

About Me

My photo
Some stories are fabricated, some stories are imaginative, some stories are not your own, and some are factual, but all are stories that is an individuals and he must share so that he feels the world part of him, not just him part of the world